Asalammu Aleikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu [Mayamda Salam Toujaree] What Islam Says: Four Qur'anic passage to read after Salaat.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Four Qur'anic passage to read after Salaat.

 According to a Hadith of Imam Ja‘far al-Sādiq (a), when the following four passages were being revealed they complained to Almighty Allah. Clinging to the throne they said: Where are You sending us, O Our Lord, to those that do wrong and commit sins? The Almighty replied: I swear by my Might and my Honor, whenever any Muslim reads after every Salaat, I will look at him with mercy seventy times every day, at each look I will fulfill seventy of his wishes, and I will fulfill his wishes even if he is disobedient to me. (Mafātīh al-Jinān). We pray to Allah to give us tawfīq to recite the four passages after each and every prayer or after every other prayer or to recite them at least after one of the daily five prayers. May Allah grant us the rewards of their recitation!

1. Surah Al-Fatiha:


















2. Ayatul Kursi:


3. Āyat al-Shahadah and   4. Āyat al-Mulk:


1 comment: